Friday, July 8, 2011

Welcome to the blog... (Stacey)

It feels surreal that in 10 more sleeps I will be waking up before the crack of dawn and boarding a one-way flight to Haiti. Capital-Z craZy! But I am so excited!!
 
As I look at our to-do list and wander through our half-packed house I am amazed at my lack of anxiety about the impending changes. Chatting with friends I began to realize that so much of this peace I credit to my amazing husband. I don't think I would do anything like this without Rob, but now that we are together I can't imagine us not doing this.

I found this picture while I was looking for blog title inspiration.

Wherever we are together, that is home... seems fitting!

More to come as we scurry about. Still lots of packing, cleaning, and more packing to do.

Welcome to the blog!
Stace

No comments:

Post a Comment